• assistance with video editing, live studio production and on-site special event production, directing, and audio control for classroom and laboratory instruction as well as the Gov's Cable Channels (currently on three different cable systems).
• support of audio programming, technology maintenance, news, and classroom and laboratory instruction in addition to working with the General Manager of WAPX-FM Radio, Magic 91.9, an APSU noncommercial broadcast station.
• working with design, layout, and content and photographs for departmental newsletters (alumni, undergraduate students, and graduate students) in addition to graphic design work for the Gov's Cable Channels.
• helping design, produce, publish, manage and maintain departmental websites as well as service as a laboratory assistant for classes in web design.
• assisting with the supervision of the Public Relations Student Society of America and working with the PRSSA advisor on various promotional, publicity, and instructional projects.
• completing a variety of administrative support duties for the department chair including creation of signage, preparation of DVDs, scheduling Gov's Cable Channel programming, working on audio-video special events like APSU Commencement, athletic contests, and area high school graduation ceremonies.
• working with the Coordinator of the Public Speaking course to teach sections of COMM 1010, Fundamental of Public Speaking (3), in addition to completion of some basic course administrative tasks.